Tuesday, September 22, 2026

SOS583: Chicken!

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash, we're celebrating National Chicken Month in the United States, and thus asking you to create a card that features a chicken. Like this:


I found this cute chicken in one of the old, falling-apart, children's books I keep for collage. The sentiment is one I've used before and it always makes me chuckle. This time, I used my Dymo Labeler and some colorful alphabet stickers... on gridded paper so I would be able to place things neatly without measuring. I've adorned the background with Eyelet Outlet Egg Brads and as a serendipitously fab finishing touch, wouldja believe I found half a sheet of chicken wire patterned paper lurking in my stash?

SOS583: Chicken! runs until the evening of Monday, October 5th at Shopping Our Stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~