Friday, September 25, 2026

JB2620: The Stockings Were Hung

If you've already guessed that this fortnight at Jingle Belles we want to see cards which feature Christmas Stockings, then HOORAY you're right! If you're feeling ambitious, you could make a stocking-shaped card, for which we've found you some fun templates. But I elected to go with a journal card that has a stocking on it... and then I collaged lots of fun stuff around it. See?

That's an Authentique journal card from a year or two ago, and as soon as I saw it in my journal card stash, I was already pulling the colors and the vibes out for a little collage. I've got some nicely patina-ed sheet music; a page from an old Ideals Christmas magazine plus some poinsettias from another page (backed with cardstock and adorned with Sunflower Stickles in the centers); some text paper; a little border strip with the days of the week; a Graphic 45 sentiment; some miscellaneous holiday washi and a few super-skinny red mats. 

JB2620: The Stockings Were Hung runs until 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, October 7th. Visit Jingle Belles today to see Stephanie's inspiring card; then start planning your own Stocking-centric masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~