Since September 7th was Labor Day here in the US, we've decided to celebrate that at Jingle Belles by giving you a bit of a head start with this fortnight's card designs. We're asking you to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) any of the cards that Stephanie or I have made for any of the previous Jingle Belles prompts. Which means you've got 16.5 years worth (times two!) of ideas from which to choose! You don't need to make an EXACT duplicate of the card (the acronym does contain "Selectively Edit" afterall); Just be sure to tell us which card inspired yours!
I chose quite a recent card of Stephanie's because I love it, of course; but also because I realized I had almost all the exact same "ingredients" so it seemed like too good an opportunity to waste, lol! Here's her take from the Unicorn Colors prompt in July:
In retrospect, I wish I had made my card a bit smaller but... (shrugs) ...hindsight is 20/20. right? I used the same adorable Lawn fawn Yeti as Stephanie, I diecut circles from four sinimlar shades of cardstock and debossed them, albeit with a slightly different snowflake folder. I swapped in an Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat and Candy Cane Brad in place of the stamped versions; then I added red and black mats and a similar Lawn Fawn sentiment. Et voila!
JB2619: CASE-ing Christmas runs until the evening of Wednesday, September 25th. Come join the fun at Jingle Belles!


No comments:
Post a Comment
the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~