Tuesday, January 16, 2024

SOS513: Once Upon a Time

Welcome to the first Shopping Our Stash challenge of 2024. If you've guessed by the title that we're looking for cards and projects inspired by fairy tales, well done, we can get right to what I made:


I think MFT's Rainbows & Unicorns stamp set is out of print, but I still love it; it's hard to imagine a better set of images for this challenge, and it also has half a dozen cute sentiments in the perfect font. I colored with my Tombows and was able to sneak in an Eyelet Outlet Frog Brad, a Sun, plus the Crown & Tiara set. I cut the clouds out of some uber-cute Simple Stories paper, added scrap mats and used up the last scrap of Creative Imaginations' paper, purchased when my eldest niece Riley (who's currently a senior in college!) was about nine and deeply into princesses. Luckily I now have grand-nieces (from the other side of the fam) who are the right age. 

The "Once Upon a Time" challenge at Shopping Our Stash runs until Monday evening, January 29th so why not unearth some of your older stash items and join the fun?

3 comments:

  1. Charming!! Fantastic designer papers...it creates a real fairytale look!! An adorable card to inspired those who decide to play along with us over at Shopping Our Stash for the "Once Upon A Time" challenge that begins today. Way to go shopping your stash...you are right that retired stamp set is perfect for this challenge!! #SOS513

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your captured all the element of your fairy tale in one collage! Sweet! Love the backgroun paper!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fairy tale collage card, I'm sure you can collage anything perfectly. love your use of the EO brads and your card design it'a all perfectly in the pink.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~