Friday, January 26, 2024

Old and New, Redux

At Jingle Belles, we're headed into the second week of "Something Old... Something New" and there's still time for you to join the fun!


This week, my new item is this fabulous Simon Hurley create Winter Woodland Stamp Set from Ranger, which I've colored with my trusty (older) Tombow Dual Brush Pens from Paper Anthology. But the oldest thing here is the set of Spellbinders' classic Nestabilities Labels 2 die set, probably the second or third thing I purchased, back in the day, after I got my Cuttlebug! There's a mix of old and new foliage diecuts, old and new papers and of course I had to add a couple of Eyelet Outlet Poinsettia Brads.


"Something Old... Something New" runs at Jingle Belles until next Wednesday evening, January 31st.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Lauren! That stamp set is now topping my wishlist and noooooooo mistake, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nestabilities dies- wow I have those LOL and I am now going to remember to use them! This card is a-dorable. Since I've been semi checked out I've never seen those stamps and they're so cute. as always you make the bestest cards sweetie

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~