Monday, April 17, 2023

Yay! New Stencils!

It's a New Stencil Mandala Monday; and since they're new Dina Wakley Coaster Stencils from Ranger, of course I couldn't wait to try them out! I blended a few shades of Simon Hurley Dye Inks (Prom Queen, Guppy, Remember Me, Love Struck & Overzealous, to be precise) through three of the stencils, then used the last with a solid color (Shooting Star) to fill in the background of my sketchbook page. I had actually planned to add lots more doodles and accents to the circles, but it was a busy week and frankly, I just ran out of time. So if you see another version of this thing again in a couple of weeks... act surprised, k? (Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~