Monday, April 10, 2023

Rainbow Layers

It's a well-known fact that I can never resist anything that's rainbow themed or involves cool watercolor effects, so when I saw Honey Bee's beautiful 6x6 Team Tie Dye paper pad at Paper Anthology, OF COURSE I had to have it; and of course I couldn't wait to make something with it. So here's a very simple, but super-colorful layered mandala!


Usually when I make this type of layered mandala I cut out all the shapes individually, but this time I worked from the center out, drew each layer as one piece, cut out, and stuck the whole thing onto the next paper selection. It's a bit of a cheat, but sometimes you need to speed things up a little, lol! ;)

2 comments:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~