Thursday, April 20, 2023

Windows and Flowers

Playing in my Dina Wakley Media Blue Edition Journal from Ranger. I love how the windows from Dina's beautiful "Everyone Is Welcome" stamp set look stamped in Wendy Vecchi's Peat Moss Archival atop a vintage paper collage that I was not in love with; I matted them on dark green patterned paper to make them stand out better. Collage background built from Dina's Typed Ledgers layered with Gridded Collage Paper; then finished off with some roses cut from an older, falling-apart book advertising Cath Kidston fabrics. I feel a little bad leaving that heavyweight cotton paper un-altered since it handles paint, ink, stain and literally any type of wet media one throws at it so superbly; maybe it'll see a bit more action when I work on the facing page...



No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~