Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Everybunny's HOPPY!

Oddly enough, this Eyelet Outlet Easter card has NO brads on it... HOW is that even possible? Well of course I (Lauren) love our Brown Rabbit Brads and our Pastel Rabbit Brads, but there are also quite a few awesome Bunny Tapes and Rabbit Washi styles, and I've used two of them here:

I applied both styles of tape in neat strips onto plain white cardstock. Then I used two alphabet die sets (Altenew's Bold Alphas and Lawn Fawn's Henry's ABCs) to cut out the sentiment from the colorful Bunny Tape. I fussy cut five sweet little dudes from Wide Rabbit Washi to peep out from the letters of "Hoppy" and added a few pink Heart Enamel accents. I layered the whole design over a couple of strips of Pink Check Tape and called it a day.


Be sure to visit the EO Blog often for more Easter card ideas by the amazing design team! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~