Friday, April 15, 2022

Yeti or Not...

...it's time for the second week of our Jingle Belles Earth Day challenge, for which we're re-cycling, re-using or upcycling items to use on our cards. This week I've dipped into my little hoard of saved wrapping paper to make a fun and colorful Yeti Gallery Wall! I don't think I've ever done TWO yeti cards in a row, but that's what happened, so I'm rollin' with it!


As it turns out, this is the easiest card I've made all year, because after I cut out the framed yetis* and arranged them on some Doodlebug heart paper, I added a mat and a sentiment strip, and called it good! I'm kind of thinking about cutting out the rest of the yetis and making a few more cards just like this one! I hope you'll visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card before starting your own eco-friendly masterpiece!

*Since this was very thin giftwrap, I adhered it to a Xyroned sheet of cardstock before cutting anything out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! it's a photo wall of yetis how cool is that. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved that paper ... love that card

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~