Wednesday, May 15, 2019

It's a Jungle Out There

Woooooooohooooooooo! There are so many awesome new brads in the Eyelet Outlet Store, my (Lauren's) biggest "problem" was choosing which ones to use first. But you definitely don't dis the king of the jungle, so in the end, I picked the Lion Tiger Zebra Brads, and made some appropriately jungle-centric ATCs.


Artist Trading Cards are a fun format in which to work, all the more so because there are groups all over the internet and social media where you can swap them. The official size is 2.5 x 3.5" which is exactly that of a standard playing card. In fact, I often build mine right on top of old playing cards I scoop up at garage sales.


For this set I combined leafy patterned paper with some neutrals --including an older paper from my stash which actually had a map of Africa on it! Then I added strips of Hardwood Floor Washi and Animal Print Tape to complete a suitable background.


I framed the Lion, Tiger and Zebra Brads in little label shapes to make them stand out even more. Then added sentiments I formatted on the computer (this free font is called Cafe Rojas) and printed out on clear labels made especially for inkjet printers.  


I had so much fun making these wild ATCs that I had to go back and make a coordinating set featuring the original Jungle Mix with the Elephant, Giraffe and Monkey Brads from last autumn!


I think you'll GO WILD when you see all the fabulous new brads, as well as our brand new coordinating washi tapes!!! ♥

is a big fan of
New Release Season!

3 comments:

  1. These are so creative! How did you make the label? 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be so fantastic to give to my team members ... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE!!! These are super cool!!! Love, absolutely love all the layering of details!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~