2. my husband is the nicest man i know! (and not just because he gave up most of his first day off since before the hurricane to help my mother; though he did, willingly, and without a single complaint. how'd i GET SO LUCKY??!)
3. panera bakery makes a flat-out AMAZING red velvet cookie. this is great news for panera's bottom line; less great for mine!
4. i will apparently never just automatically know the difference between horizontal and vertical without thinking, "the horizon is horizontal"!
5. miss gina soooooooo totally rocks the art journaling; and everything else to which she turns her considerable talents, for that matter.
6. cascade 220 is hard to beat as a basic wool yarn with a fabulous color palette!
7. my all-time favorite pedicurist, a magician in the field of ingrown toenails, who left the salon in which i met her about a year ago, IS STILL LOCAL!!!!!!!!! (if you get ingrown toenails, you will understand why i am so very happy about this!)
8. israel is a beautiful country and my friend liz is a wonderful photographer! (i'm currently making some photo collages for her travel book, which i'll show you later!)
9. the raven is a pretty good suspense film, if you don't mind (or can block out) a few SERIOUSLY gory (but not gratuitous) scenes.
10. the lolcats amuse me every single day.
happy sunday, darlings!