Monday, October 10, 2011

start spreadinnnnnnnnnnnn' the news...

hello, darlings!
guess where i am?

here's a hint:


and another hint:


here's my companion and i at the brooklyn botanic garden yesterday:


here's one of our favorite exhibits from the brooklyn museum:


here's the outstanding whitefish bagel and pastrami sandwich we shared last night at sarge's deli:


jealous yet??!?!?!
excellent.
then i think my work here is done! :)

no seriously, stef and i are having a fabulous long weekend in new york city, the only thing that could possibly make it even better is if you were ALL here, too!!! back later this week, hope you're having a great one, too, wherever you are! ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Definitely jealous! Looks AMAZING! Have some extra fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that pastrami sandwich!!! WHAT? ask for one here and you have to hunt for the filling! ... Have a great time girls ... Soooooooo jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaa!!! Do you hear that all the way up there in NY? Yep thats me crying because I'm so jealous!!! I want to go. It looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, am I jealous.... but the Penmaker did take me to Pittsburgh today! Is that anything like NYC???????
    The sandwiches look amazing.... yum!!!!!!!
    Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out those sandwiches...how you gals are having FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous right now and I think I am moving back there next year!!!!
    Have fun you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some day I would LOVE to visit NY.... Sure looks like you guys had fun. Wishing you a creative and fun week. Hugs and kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~