Thursday, October 28, 2010

heart the art: week 40 (PRIORITIES)

HOORAY for getting back into "catch up" mode in the world of HEART THE ART! here is my page for week #40: PRIORITIES:


this is the kind of art journal page i love most: the kind where you just grab stuff and stick it down without too much thought. almost everything on here was either sitting on my desk or in the "junk bowl" next to my work table. the ostrich i cut out of a magazine a couple of weeks ago...i just love the expression on her face like she's shouting something...and now i know WHAT! (cool!)

9 comments:

  1. so fun and fab! LOVE the ostrich...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ...I need this for my hubby with the word Priorities 8ft tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh lauren, love it!! thanks for sharing and hope you're having a fabulous day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - and the idea - priorities, what are they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I buy those "priorities"? Do they sell them at Michael's, JoAnn's, or ACMoore? Hmmm, I believe I need some and someone to help me prioritize them too LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOSH I wish I had your knack for "throwing things together" and "just sticking stuff". Sigh. Wonderful, as always, missus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crack me up how you use the most random coolest bits of vintage/reg. images and make the coolest pages. Again this is awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~