Friday, September 6, 2013

sketchy... again!

over at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ we're still making cards based on allison fillo's fabulous sketch. i'll show that to you again in a minute, but first here's my card:

(patterned paper: pink paislee, october afternoon; journal card: studio calico; die cut bunting bits: pink paislee; twine: the twinery; rub ons: k and co; ink: colorbox; red cardstock: staples; adhesives: staples brand gluetape runner, 3m foam tape)

and now here's that wonderful sketch again:


you can see that i was 100% faithful to the layout; but then, it's just about the perfect starting point for ANY direction one would like to go, don't you think? and now i hope the direction you'd like to go is over to jingle belles to see stephanie's gorgeous holiday card, not to mention the readers' gallery which is already AWESOME... but still has plenty of room for ♥YOU♥!

3 comments:

  1. Love that bell banner, Lauren - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool sketch. I like where you went with it. I am getting down to the cut off JB for the year wire!. I need to get a crack a lackin'. This last week I was of course out of commission with a allergy/cold thing that was way annoying. :( First of the season I guess.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~