Tuesday, September 24, 2013

have a very *HOPPY* birthday!

this week at shopping our stash, we're making cards for kids, and since the point is, as always, to use up our older supplies, i knew immediately that i wanted to use some of my beloved basic grey "lollipop shoppe" frogs. yes, i know this paper is exactly the same stuff with which mrs. noah created handmade cards on the ark, but i am defiant in my continuing love for it. so there! ♥

(patterned paper: basic grey, making memories, creative imaginations; glitter thickers: american crafts; labels: dymo; ink: colorbox; pen: sharpie; adhesives: staples brand gluetape runner, 3m foam tape, sewing machine)
i used this week's unscripted sketch (#223), which i think you'll agree is rather awesome:


something else which is always amazing and wonderful to me is the astonishing creativity of my SOS design team mates! i hope you'll head on over and check out this week's crop of inspiration! :)

6 comments:

  1. Mrs Noah. (snort)

    And that sketch is in my pile of untouched and unloved challenges. I hope to actually get to it, and SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me hoppy - ah, happy - all over! So cute and am loving the bright and fun colors!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, Mrs. Noah? BAHAHA! How could you NOT love this collection? It's so HOPPY! (oh sheesh. Sorry, not sorry. lol)
    Love those glittery letters and OMG did you doodle around that entire notebook edge? Holy moly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love what you do with this line. My stuff from this line never looks so cool. Might have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! And Katie and I think you are too funny....how did you get some of Mrs Noah's paper? You have some great connections! Love the die you used on the side of the paper to look like it came out of a notebook....I think I need that die!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Noah. HA!! I totally spit some coffee on my laptop over that one. I love that BG set. I swear to god.. they should have made that be like a standard set that you could get all the time. I'm tempted now to go and look at the BG website and see what they've been banging out lately. I'm considering getting a little photo printer and maybe trying my hand at real project life again for Christmas. I swear. I'm a glutton. Seriously. I did tell you I got an airbrush machine right? lol. I'll post about it in my next post on my very much neglected blog.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~