Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december FIRST?!??!???!?!?!

does that even seem possible??!?! *WHERE* exactly did november go--can anybody tell me? more importantly, can we get it back here for another two weeks or so??!?! i'm just not ready to move on yet!

...but...one thing i do really love about starting a new month is that i get the chance to show off another new pixie dust paperie kit! and that is *ALWAYS* a lot of fun! the december kit is called TIMES SQUARE TWENTY 11 and it's truly FAB! today's project on the pixie blog is this fun altered house i made from a garage sale find:

you might want to go and see the closeups and additional pics, but also, if you like this little house, you'll definitely want to hit the PDP blog in the next few days, because i actually snagged *two* of those fun house/frame/tray thingies, and the other is going to be given away to a lucky pixie dust blog reader!

the giveaway goes till december 6th, and you need to comment on today's PIXIE POST (not this postof mine!) to be eligible. also, the lovely miss kirsty is offering an "early bird special" when you reserve this month's kit between now and its official debut (12-5) so it's worth checking out NOW, for sure! there are some fun sneak peaks at what's in the kit and what our lovely and amazing DT have made with it, on this post! ENJOY, pixiephiles! ♥♥♥

17 comments:

  1. fabulous work, miss lauren! i saw this on the PDP blog...oo-weee...love it so much! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make my house as cute as this one, please.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous ... I want that house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY WORD....this has got to be THEE best Garage Sale makeover ev-vah.....holy macaroni sista....I absolutely adore what you've done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooooo in love with this!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that house; and I know already I'm not the only one :)
    Your house is amazing; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool - the giveaway house is nice, but it doesn't come decorated by you, does it?! What's the point. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! You say the nicest things ... really makes this girl feel good ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! How amazing is this?!! I could not love that more!! I just keep looking and looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing!
    This house is wonderful!
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this! The bunting on the top just makes it pop! I might have to try it out. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word Ms. Lauren, this is so GORGEOUS! The gingerbread, trim, the little bird, and oh, that banner...WOW!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a find! And you made it amazing! Just, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous project, Lauren! love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a paper craft Supa-STAR!!! Holy Moly, this is a wonderful gift...do I spy your beautiful nieces??? They have grown so tall.
    I'll head over to Pixie in a bit; I am busy getting my Lauren-fix.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are rocking those kits. I totally get things like this to alter and never get around to it. I have to get moving. This is adorable. What a great gift it would make too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~