Friday, March 31, 2023

Photo Inspiration, Week 2

At Jingle Belles, we're still totally loving that bold Tinsel Trees Inspiration Photo, and making cards inspired by some aspect of that design. Here's a reminder of what it looks like:


And here's my card:


This week I took inspiration from the color palette (though I've inverted the proportions of white to color); from the circle shapes of the baubles, and the different shiny/matte/sparkly surfaces. I've used a fabulous Simon Says Stamp Ring Wreath Die that Stephanie gave me and inset the circles with pink, blue, silver and gold specialty papers (great way to use up scraps); then I added a large script sentiment (diecut twice for a drop shadow effect) and finished off with several colors and sizes of Eyelet Outlet Pearl Brads.

You've got until 6pm on Wednesday, April 5th to join our Jingle Belles Photo Inspiration fun, which we hope you will!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~