Wednesday, March 8, 2023

KOALA-tee Reading Time

Here is my* ideal day off scenario, in card form: I'm reading, surrounded by books, with a friend or two for company! In this case the books are Eyelet Outlet Book Brads and Book Tape, the friends are a Koala Brad and a Mini Ladybug, there's a Telephone Brad in case I feel like chatting, and some Rose Brads for extra color and inspiration. I've also used Wood Washi to construct the bookshelves and Text Tape as a background.


The stamped elements are from Avery Elle's "Feels Like Home- Add On" stamps and dies, which I acquired at Paper Anthology; I've colored them with Tombow Dualbrush Pens (also from Paper Anthology!) and shaded with Prismacolor Pencils.

What does YOUR ideal day off look like? Because whatever it is, I bet Eyelet Outlet has brad and tape styles that would help you recreate it in card form!

*Technically, I am NOT a Koala Bear (I don't even like eucalyptus!) but otherwise, this is a fairly accurate representation, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~