Tuesday, January 3, 2023

SOS487: Pajama Day

The first 2023 challenge at Shopping Our Stash is called "Pajama Day" and we'd love to see you make a card inspired by pajamas. We'd also like for you to include a photo of the pjs that inspire you. I'll start with that picture:


In my extended family, we actually HAVE Pajama Days! This one was the day after Thanksgiving and my sister, niece, nephew, aunt and mom were here to make art, eat turkey disco fries and watch "Elf". And heck, you might as well be COMFORTABLE, right?! I'm the one on the left in the leopardy printed pjs, so I've added the leopard print to my card in the form of some older Eyelet Outlet washi tape. I've also got a few hits of black (from my top) and some zebra ribbon (inspired by my mom's pjs). As long as I was going a bit jungley, I figured I'd include some EO Lion, Tiger and Giraffe Brads, plus lots of lovely Lawn Fawn Tropical Foliage. I used ancient alphabet stickers for the top half of my sentiment and computer generated the rest using a free font called Bohemian Typewriter from dafont.


I hope you'll join our Pajama Day fun; if you need more inspiration, be sure to check out the design team cards at SOS!

3 comments:

  1. I love that yall have pajama day!! So fun!! Your card is fantastic and a great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new PJ challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS487

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card using the animal print theme. I would be happy to have them every holiday just to be comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and sentiment! Pyjama day sounds fun and it's great to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~