Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Jingle Belles 2022 Flashback

Inspired by Stephanie, who does "Five Favorites" posts in various categories each December, I'm looking back at all forty-eight weeks of my Jingle Belles cards for the year and choosing some highlights. Here they are, in no particular order:


1. My second entry in our Jingle Belles' "Not a Creature Was Stirring" prompt features my beloved Lawn Fawn Car Critters stamps and add-ons. They're also fun to color, but I usually cannot resist a patterned car, so paper-piecing often wins out.


2. Back in May we celebrated a "Masculine Merry Christmas" and I paired Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple artwork from Paper Anthology with Eyelet Outlet Brads for the fastest four-card set EVER! 


3. "Peace on Earth Day" is absolutely always one of my favorite Jingle Belles themes, and this super-easy card featuring the last little bit of leftover Yeti giftwrap makes me smile.


4. I adore this Tim Holtz/Sizzix Ice Skates die, but it always takes a bit longer than I think it will to piece out all the parts; thus I use it only a few times a year. This time was for our "Winter Fun" prompt.


5. I can't possibly let any list of favorites go by without picking a collage card! This one from our vintage-centric "Old Fashioned Xmas" challenge has all my faves: sheet music, green stamps, washi tape, stickers... 

♥♥♥♥♥

We'll be starting up the 2023 Jingle Belles season on January first and we'd love for you to join our fun. There's no need to commit to EVERY week, but... if you do... you'll have forty-eight (48!) holiday cards completed by the beginning of next December and I think you'll enjoy the feeling of being ready (or nearly so) to stresslessly mail them out as much as Stephanie and I do each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~