Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Eyelets and Brads and Tapes, Oh My!

I'm having a lot of fun choosing my "Five Favorites" from the cards and projects I made this year in various categories; today seems like the perfect time to post my Eyelet Outlet faves. Please note that the caption under each picture is linked to the original post on the EO Blog, where you can find individual links to every single product I've used.


This was one of the biggest projects I did in any category this year. It was arguably a CRAZY thing to make, which is probably why I love it so much! In a related vein, I made a Rainbow Brad Book, where I arranged all my favorite EO Brad Styles by color. If you happen to visit a crafty trade show next year, look for both of these in the Eyelet Outlet Booth!


Diecuts and brads are wonderful together and this Birthday T-Shirt Card is a pretty good example of that. By the way, I have additional ideas for this set of Hero Arts' T-Shirt Infinity Dies and I've also got a brande new set of Lawn Fawn Balloon Dies as well, so get ready for some BIG Brad Cards in 2023!


Another crafty shortcut perfect with my EO Brads and Tapes are the sheets of journal cards that come in sets of patterned paper. This particular variety of adorable tags is from Prima's Luna collection by Frank Garcia; but all the backgrounds and accents are EO Tapes and the tags feature a bunch of seasonal brads.  


I can NEVER resist a chunky sentiment in any context and this one features the three tapes I probably used most in 2022: Wide Sky Washi, Grass Tape and Brick Washi. Plus Daisy Brads and a sweet Mini Ladybug, o'course.


Being a Cancerian, of course I love the ocean in real life and also in papercrafting form. This card features the Starfish from our Sea Shore Brads, a pair of handsome Seagulls, loose Pearl Bling and a beautiful Ocean Tape with foil accents. But Eyelet Outlet has LOTS of other beachy goodness like Fish, Sandcastles, Shells, Flamingos, Palm Trees and more!

♥♥♥♥♥

I've still got some EO Goodies... and Brad-centric ideas... that I haven't used yet, so I'll be ringing in the New Year on the Eyelet Outlet Blog next Wednesday, January 4, 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~