Friday, November 4, 2022

Funny, Ho! Ho!

This fortnight at Jingle Belles we're asking you to create humorous holiday cards... they can be funny, punny or snarky, as long as they make you smile or chuckle. In the process of making my card, I discovered that I have hardly any humorous holiday sentiments. Luckily, I have a computer and plenty of cute fonts, so I was able to re-create a sentiment I saw on a novelty t-shirt in a catalog:


The fancy holiday lady is an Authentique journal card, the typeface is called (appropriately enough) Mom's Typewriter and was free from dafont.com, and the papers are from the scrap bag. This is one of those cases where thinking up what to do took muuuuuuuuuuuch longer than actually doing it. Am I the only one to whom that happens??!

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see the fun and fabulous card Stephanie has created to inspire you (there might be a Grumpling involved!) and then start planning what you'll make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~