Friday, November 11, 2022

Fleece Navidad!

It's the second week of our, "Funny, Ho! Ho!" prompt at Jingle Belles and we're still making funny, punny, snarky or otherwise humorous cards. 

This week, I knew that I wanted to use up the ugly sweaters on a sheet of older American Crafts paper, so I cut them out and was ready to roll when I realized that I didn't have a good sentiment to go with them. Luckily, I when I messaged Stephanie, she came up with a bunch of goodies that I formatted and printed out. Problem solved AND I have a bunch of "the same but different" cards to send to my nieces at college!

You've still got until next Wednesday evening to join our Jingle Belles fun... which we hope you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~