Friday, November 18, 2022

A Banner Holiday

For our final Jingle Belles prompt of 2022*, we're asking you to make a card inspired by our 2022 Jingle Belles Blog Banner. You can choose as many (or few) elements as you desire: maybe you love the vintage Santa, the traditional red and green color palette, the sparkly letters or the seasonal blooms? Or possibly even the "sketch" of the design, ie, the way the elements are arranged. If your choice isn't obvious, do make sure you tell us what parts of the banner inspired your card. Here's a reminder of what that looks like:

And now, here's my card:


My card was inspired by the positioning of the elements in the header (in card challenge parlance we call it the "sketch") so I concentrated my images to the bottom left and top right of the card. I incorporated Santa and some botanical images, but since they are stickers from Doodlebug Design, they have a much different mood than those on the header. I stuck (mostly) with the traditional red and green palette of the blog and I couldn't resist making the background from sheet music!

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see what Stephanie has made this week and then start planning what you'll link up with us this time!

*Boy did this year FLY BY or what?!

1 comment:

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~