Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Buttons and Bows and...

Little things mean a lot this fortnight at Shopping Our Stash; we're making cards featuring those tiny old school standbys: brads, eyelets, buttons and ribbons. 


My card is soooooooo stashy, I don't think there's a single thing on here that's still in print!!! My "little things" consist of some annnnncient Oriental Trading Co. flower brads; some Eyelet Outlet Funky Bee Brads that I still have a bunch of; and the smallest pink buttons I've ever seen... courtesy of my friend Michelle. In addition, I've got about fourteen styles of washi tape, in rainbow hues, of course; not to mention a flowery Simple Stories journal card from their "Snap" collection, plus a second one from which I snipped my snappy saying.

Be sure to visit SOS to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire YOU... then start planning your own masterpiece!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I love your bright springy colors!! What great inspiration to have offered to those who decide to play along with our new Buttons/Bows Challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS483

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super use of all that washi tape and brads, your stash is perfect for this challenge. Great colours and design (as always) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me laugh with this. I love how colourful and fun it is but especially how you have cleared out your stash. Sure there is nothing left now. x

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~