Friday, March 18, 2022

Sing a Song of Christmas

We're still celebrating holiday music at Jingle Belles and you've still got time to join the fun! Just make a card which features something musical... instruments, carolers, sheet music... or maybe even a cool retro vinyl record, like this one?

That cardstock "45" is an older diecut from October Afternoon which I came across the other day and knew I wanted to build my card around. When I also found this ancient "circley" patterned paper (so old I have no idea who made it!) I decided to add other circle elements and ended up with the collage of stickers, chipboard and punched patterned paper you see before you. 

I hope you'll head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and then consider what you'll link up with us this fortnight!

2 comments:

  1. Only you could build a fantastic Christmas card from a bunch of odd ball items and get it to look so awesome. what a great inspiration for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~