Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Fall is Fun

Technically, autumn will not begin until September 21st, but as soon as the kiddos head back to school, it seems like we all shift gears into "Fall Mode" doesn't it? So this seems like a good time to break out a few Eyelet Outlet Pumpkin Brads, some beautiful Sunflowers and even a sweet little Fox!

I chose my colors from the truck, which I fussycut from an autumn-themed journal card. I diecut long, leafy flower stems out of a few shades of green to compose my sunflower field and added some Black Jewels to the hubcaps. The woodgrain mat was made by carefully lining up strips of Wood Washi along each edge of my pre-cut white cardstock layer, and letting them overlap at the corners.

once lived down the road 
from a sunflower farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~