Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Inkbox Gothic

It's always fun to try new formats and lately I've been seeing a lot of 3x3" square "inkbox" cards which I thought might be the perfect size and shape for showing off some of my favorite Eyelet Outlet Halloween Brads.

Technically, inkbox cards are meant to have rounded corners (I believe they're called inkbox because they're the size and shape of a Distress Ink Pad?) but this time I (literally) played it straight! I paired some fun little sentiment stickers in purple, orange and a sort of mushroom shade with coordinating torn scraps of patterned paper, then added Bat Brads, Spiders and Mini Spider Brads, a Witch Hat and a Pumpkin. I love how these came out and can't wait to make a few more!

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of inkbox cards, learn something new every day especially since I'm stalking you. Awesome job, stitching ripping (I see you are still in your ripping phase) everything is perfect for those awesome halloween brads.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~