Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Collaged Houses with StencilGirl® Stencils

I'm thrilled to be a guest on the StencilGirl® Talk Blog today, upcycling some funky nested papier mache houses my mom found when cleaning out her attic. I used these StencilGirl® Stencil designs: 

(Santiago by Nathalie Kalbach, Crazy Quilts Bold and Beautiful by Andrew Borloz, Ornamental Petals Screen by Gwen Lafleur, Ferns 6 by Cecilia Swatton and Lemon Button Fern with Masks Mini by Rae Missigman; plus (not pictured) Lizzie Mayne's Herring Bone Brick and Michelle Ward's Marrakech Mix)

To adorn these houses: 

Which each had twenty (20!) planes/panels on which to work; resulting in a whole lot of stenciled parts that looked a bit like this: 

When everything was attached, it looked more like this:

But if you want to see the finished trio, you're going to have to hop over to the StencilGirl® Talk Blog today... it's worth the trip though, I promise! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I popped over to see the finished project....and it's amazing! Worth the trip and more! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~