Wednesday, May 26, 2021

That's Good Advice, Actually

One of my favorite dog sayings is "Wag More, Bark Less" so when I saw our adorable new Eyelet Outlet Kennel Mix Brads, I knew exactly how I would use them!


I love lettering and fonts, so I tend to make quite a few cards that are basically glorified word art, lol; but they make people smile and are fun to create. I also have a hard time passing up a cute set of alphabet stickers, so that's what I've used here; but of course stamps or a computer generated sentiment would work equally well. When adding stamps or stickers one at a time, I highly recommend using a background with strong horizontal lines, like this text paper; it helps A LOT with positioning! In addition to a bowl, a dog house and three bones from the Kennel Mix, I've added four Paw Brads, a Long Dog (they're on clearance!) and a Heart Brad to fill in the space around the words.


As well as Kennel Mix and Long Dogs, we have two styles of Paw Brads and one style of Paw Tape, Dog Silhouette Brads, cute Dog Faces and lots of fun Dog Washi Tape, too! Check them out in the Eyelet Outlet Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~