Friday, May 21, 2021

Bling It On!

We're BLING-ing on the Holidays at Jingle Belles this fortnight, by adding gems, glitter, pearls, sequins and anything else shiny and sparkly we can think of to our cards! Here's what I made:

My Eyelet Pearl Silver Swirl Bling is fairly understated, but I love how it adds instant elegance. The flourish  was not quite the right shape for my torn Simple Stories musical patterned paper, so I snipped it apart and reassembled it to fit better. That peacock blue poinsettia from the big box store has a little glitter on it, and the Papaya Art sentiment sticker has more. I'm happy with the resultant level of sparkliness, especially since my card is still pretty flat and mailable!

Be sure to check out Stephanie's beautiful blingy card at Jingle Belles and start planning what you'll link up with us this fortnight!

1 comment:

  1. Flat and mailable is a good thing, Beautiful blingy card, love how you "adjusted" the bling to fit the music paper. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~