Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Here's the Scoop

The newest Eyelet Outlet brad style is pretty sweet: who can resist Ice Cream Brads? Certainly not me so I thought I'd celebrate by making a card.


There are three "flavors" in each packet: strawberry and chocolate, vanilla and chocolate, plus strawberry and vanilla. But I found it much too hard to choose, and since they're totally free of sugar, fat and calories, I adorned my oversized sentiment with one of each. I scattered a few white Heart Brads around as well and matted my panel on some Glitter Pink Design Tape.


Whether you are (like me!) a total Sweet Tooth, or prefer something a bit more savory, there are Eyelet Outlet Food Brads for literally EVERY taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~