Wednesday, April 1, 2020

No Foolin'!

The calendar says April first, but we are getting SERIOUSLY cute over here, thanks to the Eyelet Outlet Pastel Rabbits and Bright Stitched Flower Brads! ♥


Inchies are always a fun way to showcase small items like brads, and making a grid of inchies is a nice way to fill a card. I used a 1" and a 1.5" square punch on lots of little paper scraps in shades that coordinate with the adorable Pastel Rabbits. But before I got to that point, I did a fast mock up to pair the Bunnies with the Stitched Flowers so that there were no repeats next to each other, then I snapped a pic with my phone so I would remember!


I left the last two (or perhaps the first two?) squares of the grid empty, so there would be a place to put my sentiment. After I attached all the Bunny Inchies with foam tape, I embellished some tiny Pearl Bling and mounted the whole thing on a white 6" square card.


I hope you'll hop over to the Eyelet Outlet Store and check out all of the fab Easter goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~