Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Plan for April!

Since it seems like most of us will be spending a significant portion of the next month at home --The Ink Pad staff included-- I've combined a fabulous Hero Arts Bold Print cover stamp and uber-sparkly Meri Meri alphabet stickers to make a card that states my new motto: "Eat, Sleep, Create, Repeat!"



This 6" square Hero Arts stamp has Never Seen Ink, so I'm joining the second "Stay Crafty with Hero" challlenge. The stamp is called "Crafting Tools" and I had so much fun watercoloring it with my Gansai Tambi paints. I stamped the image in VersaMark Ink (by far the best embossing ink stamp pad I've ever used) on Canson Watercolor Paper, then embossed with Hero Arts Black Embossing Powder.

For the sentiment I used my old school labelmaker to make Eat, Sleep and Repeat... but emphasized "CREATE" by spelling it out with Meri Meri Glitter Alphabet Stickers that I adhered to a scrap of black glossy paper and fussy-cut, so they'd have a little more visual weight.


I hope you're keeping well and using your extra home-time to be extra crafty! ♥

1 comment:

  1. well this is just what I am doing lol *with some baking tossed in ;) Fantastic card girl :)

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~