Friday, January 24, 2020

Thanks, Santa!

We're still showing off the fun crafty things that Santa brought us at Jingle Belles and you still have time to jump in with us, which we hope you will!


Santa Gina found some absolutely AMAZING washi tape, including these two winter-themed varieties, so I built them into a a sort of custom patterned paper by repeating them at intervals on a piece of sheet music backed with plain cardstock to make it a little more robust. I paired it with some older Lawn Fawn paper I got at Paper Anthology, which features similar colors and also has cuuuute critters!

Be sure to check out Stephanie's beautiful card and then join the fun at Jingle Belles!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those sweet LF bunnies. So darned cute. Great use of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess I'm not a huge designer paper user but if I had the musical critter paper you've made out of washi and sheet music, I'd use it every day!!! I love your little snow bunnies too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~