Friday, January 17, 2020

Look What Santa Brought Me!

This fortnight at Jingle Belles we're giving you a chance to show off the fabulous new crafty gifts you acquired over the holidays. Or, if you were somehow (mistakenly, of course!) on the naughty list, you can swap in something you treated yourself to in the January sales; or even just an item you've had for a bit but not yet used. Sound like fun? Yeah, we thought so too!


My friend Gina knows how much I *LOVED* 2018's "Jingle" collection from Authentique, and that I'd be super-excited to revisit it; she found a complete set that even had the cardstock stickers and punch outs! So my plan for this week was basically to use as much of it as possible on one A7 card and I have achieved that goal, having used an oversized journal card, two pu nch-outs and some patterned paper; which I supplemented with red glitter and shimmer cardstocks, plus a few elderly white gems which suggested snow (sorta) to me!

Hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and link up your own masterpiece!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, you can do so much with stickers and paper!! What a fab. friend.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~