Wednesday, August 8, 2018

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!

That being the case, this is the perfect time to celebrate with a bit of a cocktail, in card form! I'm up on the EO Blog today, to remind you that Eyelet Outlet has many styles of adult beverage brads, from Beer to Champagne to Wine and Cocktails, there is something to suit every taste! I've made a few variations, because it's no fun to drink *alone* right?!


Lately I love to make altered rolodex cards, and I've been lucky enough to get into a fun swap group, which is helping to grow my collection. For this set of Cocktail Cards, I diecut the rolodex card shape from various bright patterned papers, added strips of Washi Tape and affixed my various Beverage Brads on little tags. For my sentiments, I printed most of the text in a typewriter font, then chose to highlight a word or two by spelling it out in letter stickers. I used neutral stickers in the same font as my bright colors, to create a sort of drop shadow effect, which made them show up even better!


For my first sentiment, "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" I wanted a party atmosphere, so I chose to combine a few different brad styles, including a mug from the Beer Brads set, a glass of white wine and a margarita from the Cocktails set, and some Colorful Sunglass Brads to add to the tropical vibe.


For "Why Limit Happy..." I used both the mug and one of the bottles from the Beer Brads, as well as an appropriately festive Emotion Brad. I've set off the sentiment with some Blue Dots tape and a Skinny Yellow tape.


On the "Cheers My Deers" card I used two champagne flutes from the Wedding Brads set, with some tiny gems snipped from a Fancy Long Bling strip, rising up from the glasses. I've drawn attention to the little tag by adding strips of bubbly-looking Pink Dots and Blue Dots washi.


To illustrate "When Life Gives You Lemons..." I used one of each shade of margarita from the Cocktail set, adorning one of them with a Beach Umbrella that is cleverly multitasking, lol.


I hope you'll be inspired to serve Eyelet Outlet Beverage Brads at your next papercrafting party! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy place to visit...love these little bits of fabulousness.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~