Friday, August 5, 2022

We're Singing the Blues...

...but in a happy way this fortnight at Jingle Belles, we're channeling our inner Elvis and making "Blue Christmas" cards; we'd love for you to join the fun!


Last week Stephanie made this extraordinarily lovely card using gel prints and she inspired me to get out my stash of prints and see what I could come up with. I used my Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mixed Media Christmas Dies to cut the holly leaf cluster out of the center of the panel, outlined and backed it with white. For a focal point I stacked a peacock blue poinsettia on top of a white one and secured it with an ancient blue bejewelled snowflake brad of unknown origins. 

Be sure to check out Stephanie's latest card and then start planning what you'll link up with us at Jingle Belles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~