Saturday, August 27, 2022

NEW Class at Paper Anthology

What are you doing on September 10th... or September 12th... or October 3rd? Because I'm going to be playing with all my favorite Wendy Vecchi goodies at Paper Anthology and I'd love for you to join me!


Join me for a fun and colorful class that features three of Wendy Vecchi’s newest MAKE ART Stamp Sets: Doodle TownDoodle Celebration and Floral Doodles; as well as some older Studio 490 goodies like her Simply Stripes Background, Thank You Stamp, Die and Stencil SetRectangle Grate Stencil and Rectangular Stitching Template. We’ll “watercolor” with Archival Inks, paint and blend with Liquid Pearls, do a little hand-stitching and quite a bit of fussycutting. 
Click the link above for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~