Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SOS507: Franken-Card

This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash we're embracing the season and creating cards featuring something Halloween related; that could be bats, witches, monsters, costumes... whatever says Halloween to you! 


In the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit that most of the ingredients on this card are only about a year old, but I was longing to use the leftovers from Prima's super-sweet Luna collection and I have absolutely no regrets, lol! The black Kromekote cardstock, assorted washi tapes and black gingham ribbon are all fairly ancient, however, so I feel I've redeemed myself on the Stash-Shopping front a little bit.

Be sure to head over to SOS to see the creepy, kooky, mysterious and spooky cards the rest of our awesome crew have dreamt up to inspire you, then start planning your own Franken-Card masterpiece. Link up by 7pm on Monday, October 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. So many fantastic Halloween elements on this card...I love your trio of tags!! Way to go shopping your stash for our new challenge. Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us over at Shopping Our Stash. Your card is perfect for our "Franken-card" challenge that began yesterday. #SOS507

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~