Thursday, October 19, 2023

Ranger Neon Embossing Powders with Layered Stencils

I'm excited to be back on the Ranger Project Page with a bright and beautiful card featuring the Neon Colors Embossing Powder Bundle on Black Distress Heavystock. In the tutorial, I'll show you step-by-step how I've used them sequentially with this lovely Simon Hurley create. Pretty Petals three-part Layering Stencil Set; then I'll use the "painting" with embossing powder method to add extra oomph to that gorgeous word art from Letter It's Let's Party Clear Stamp Set! (Be sure to scroll down to the very end, to see how differently the exact same combination of embossing powders looks on a kraft and a white background, it's kinda cool, if I do say so myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~