Friday, October 20, 2023

Not a Creature Was Stirring

It's time for our annual Jingle Belles Holiday Creature Feature, when we ask you to break out your animals... it could be a sweet little sheep or perhaps a reindeer... okay, or even a monster, gnome or yeti if you're in a bit of a Halloween mood and want to stretch the theme. 


Here's a funny story: the other week online, I saw what I consider Lawn Fawn's best punny sentiment ever, "Joyeux Narwhal", in their Simply Celebrate Winter Critter Add-On Greeting stamp set. I excitedly made my own version using the Winter Narwhal stamp set and some pink puffy letter stickers, and I was absurdly proud of the result. Then, as I was photographing and uploading (at the last minute, of course) I suddenly realized... I've spelled both words wrong! Ugh. Obviously I'll be doing a bit of remedial sticker-spelling, but I figured I'd post the card anyway and let you share my rueful laughter.

Be sure to head over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's (correctly spelled!) card and start planning what you'll link up with us this time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I thought since all sea creatures speak Atlantis that was the way it was spelled. That is one cute narwhal though!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~