Friday, May 12, 2023

Yeti, It's Cold Outside

At Jingle Belles, we're still playing our crafty holiday version of Tic-Tac-Toe and you still have time (until next Wednesday evening 5/17/23 in fact) to join the fun:

This week I chose the left-hand column, which gave me DESIGNER PAPER + XMAS TREE + DIECUT OR PUNCH. Since, technically speaking, I fulfilled all of those with my cluster of punched patterned paper trees; I decided to grab the middle column, as well, for which I added SNOWFLAKES (Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads) + SILVER (two retired EO Washi varieties... silver metallic and silver glitter) + STAMPING (paperpieced Lawn Fawn Yeti & sentiment).


Once again the gang at Sketch Saturday provided the perfect sketch (#725) to get me going, for which I thank them! This challenge runs through lunchtime, next Friday, May 19th.


Why not mosey on over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and check out the Readers' Gallery, then start planning what YOU will link up with us this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~