Friday, May 5, 2023

Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe

It's an extra-fun fortnight at Jingle Belles as we make cards based on this fun, crafty version of Tic-Tac-Toe. Just pick any row, column or diagonal... incorporate those three items into your holiday card... then come and link up with us!


I chose the center column, which gave me SNOWFLAKES + SILVER + STAMPING and here's my card:


I've incorporated the SNOWFLAKES via a well-hoarded Hambly Transparency as my card base AND with some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads. The SILVER metallic cardstock mat and silver and white washi tape I used look a bit taupe in the photo, but they really are silver, I promise! For STAMPING I chose my favorite Wendy Vecchi poinsettias from Ranger's Doodle Christmas stamp set, which I stamped in Red Geranium Archival, then painted (using a waterbrush filled with rubbing alcohol) in Carnation Red and Fern Green.

It's worth a trip over to Jingle Belles to see what Stephanie has made to inspire you; you can also find all the challenge details there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~