Friday, September 30, 2022

Sketchmas Continues

At Jingle Belles, we're still making holiday cards based on Stephanie's awesome card sketch (scroll down to see!) and as always, you're invited to join us!


This week I rotated the sketch, and placed my focal point slightly off center. I also went a bit mad for plaid, with two different bold green varieties that match surprisingly well considering that they are older scraps from different companies. I trimmed down an American Crafts journal card and overlapped it on one of my oldest dies (Sizzix's Tree, Christmas #2); added some Eyelet Outlet Red Snowflake Bling, Red Star Sequins and a Poinsettia Brad, and called it a (holi)day! 


Visit us at Jingle Belles for more inspiration and then join us in getting a jump on holiday cardmaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~