Friday, September 9, 2022

My Sweet Embossable You

This fortnight at Jingle Belles we're celebrating the joys of embossing! Heat embossing, pressure-embossing, or, if you're especially ambitious, you could do both! I was not especially ambitious, so I just used my oldest embossing folder and broke out my newest die set, Spellbinders' Winter Welcome Sled from Paper Anthology.


The dies from this set are small and fairly intricate, but it was quite an easy job to cut each piece from scraps and assemble them. Since I really wanted the embossing to show, I added only a Tim Holtz sticker sentiment and a couple of appropriately colored mats. All in all it took much less time to make this card than it did to find and replace the ice skate blade die, which had got itself stuck to a piece of cardstock and put away in the cardstock bin without me realizing. I'll spare you details of the search, especially the part about the moldy peach in the garbage can, which was truly vile.

I'd love for you to hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and start planning your own Mission: Embossable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~