Thursday, February 10, 2022

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care

It's a beautiful Photo Inspiration this fortnight at Jingle Belles and we've chosen this lovely photo from French Knot to base our cards upon. You can take as many (or few) of the aspects from the picture as you like: the gorgeous greenery, the beautiful mantle, one or more of the stockings... maybe just the color palette? It's entirely up to you.

I loved the rich brick of the fireplace, paired with the abundant greens, so those are the elements I chose to use in my card:


I used Tim Holtz's Holiday Greens and Mini Holiday Greens Thinlits die sets from Sizzix on several different green cardstocks including a shimmer one, a glitter one and several textured tones to try to achieve the texture and depth of the foliage in the photo. I added all of my diecuts to two mini slimline cards featuring Eyelet Outlet's Wide Brick Washi and added Pine Cone Brads to one and Poinsettias to the other. Ancient sticker sentiments of "Peace" and "Joy" complete the design.

Be sure to visit Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's beautiful card and start planning what you will link up with us this time!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration and cards, Lauren, even if this post is going live a little early. But I suppose that's a tiny issue compared to posting 6 favourites as well as 2 winners on the JB blog LOL.
    It did make me smile, though, which is obviously a great way to start the day in a good mood.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~