Tuesday, February 1, 2022

My Heart BEETS For You!

It's time for a brand new challenge at Shopping Our Stash and this time, as the funny/punny title implies, we'd like to see cards that feature hearts OR vegetables OR both! I went with hearts:

My Favorite Things' "Rainbows & Unicorns" stamp set is out of print, but in the course of clearing out some older stuff at The Ink Pad, my friend Anna found a copy and I was its lucky recipient! In a triumph of stash serendipity, I happened to have some sparkly clouds and rainbow pieces in my leftover diecut storage area, which coordinated perfectly with two half-pieces of older Lawn Fawn paper (rainbows and hearts from "Sending Sunshine" and clouds from "Into the Woods") to make a perfect background. I added extra punched hearts and some enamel ones from Eyelet Outlet and called it a fairytale ending.

I hope you'll check out the amazing cards from the rest of the design team at Shopping Our Stash and then start planning what you will make when you join our fun!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the unicorn and castle, great use of the clouds, love the design. fab. job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical!! That is the best way to describe this card!! Some little princess is gonna love it!! What great inspiration for those that decide to play along with our "my heart beets for you" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbows and Unicorns, a perfect combination and even a castle in the cloud! I love how you've matched all the papers and cut outs so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~