Friday, February 18, 2022

Bright Borders

At Jingle Belles, we're still taking inspiration from this cool holiday photo, and you've still got time to join the fun. Just choose any aspect of the picture that appeals to you... the colors, the foliage, the stockings, the mantel, the bricks... and incorporate that into your holiday card!


This week I was inspired by the colors and patterns on the stocking furthest to the right in the photo. I love that combination of pale green, creamsicle orange and bright blue (with little hits of white and pink); as well as the way the simple shapes have been stacked and arranged to create an all-over pattern. I compressed and overlapped the layers to fit my 6" square card, but found that by using some of my favorite border punches and a bunch of (non-holiday) patterned papers, I was able to achieve a similar effect. A Lawn Fawn Journal Card, some Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots and a bit of machine stitching complete the design. 


Be sure to hop over to Jingle Belles to see Stephanie's card and start thinking about which elements of the inspiration photo most appeal to YOU! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love how your mind works. fabulous card made with all the elements of the stocking and fab. colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~